Back-Up PP Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Back-Up PP Forum

A Republic detachment for Star Wars: The Old Republic MMORPG

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Alliance request from Saints of the Old Republic

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Alliance request from Saints of the Old Republic Empty
PostSubject: Alliance request from Saints of the Old Republic   Alliance request from Saints of the Old Republic I_icon_minitime18/12/2009, 4:48 pm

After the sacking of Coruscant, it became evident that the different Jedi outpost needed to be more aware of the needs of other Jedi. Finding a way to help each other out to push back and defeat the Sith Empire has become a major priority. The Saints of the Old Republic extend that offer to Paragon Paladins today. So that the Republic might prosper and the Sith may fall, we should form an alliance with the common goal of subduing our enemy.

please pm me at the swtor website when the request has been processed. my user name is jumay

Sains of the Old Republic
A Christian Republic Guild
http://sotor.guildlaunch.com

Alliance request from Saints of the Old Republic Smiley-vault-star-wars-018

Last edited by julmay on 20/12/2009, 5:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Razz L'ithar
Commander Sh*tloads, Matser of Tiepos, Unofficial Elected Official Guild Ambassador
Razz L'ithar

PostSubject: Re: Alliance request from Saints of the Old Republic   Alliance request from Saints of the Old Republic I_icon_minitime19/12/2009, 12:21 am

Welcome, and thanks for contacting us. We will look over your guild, and discuss it. The response may not be till the new year, you know with Chirstmas and all.

Question: The fact that many of us are Atheists, is that a problem with such a relationship between the guilds?
Back to top Go down
https://theparagonpaladins.rpg-board.net
Desric Drayson
Vatican Ninja Assassin
Desric Drayson

PostSubject: Re: Alliance request from Saints of the Old Republic   Alliance request from Saints of the Old Republic I_icon_minitime19/12/2009, 1:31 am

Also i'm a Agnostic/New Ager so......yeahhhh :twisted:
Back to top Go down
Orion Centrus

Orion Centrus

PostSubject: Re: Alliance request from Saints of the Old Republic   Alliance request from Saints of the Old Republic I_icon_minitime20/12/2009, 3:04 am

I <3 Jesus lolz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alliance request from Saints of the Old Republic   Alliance request from Saints of the Old Republic I_icon_minitime20/12/2009, 5:41 am

Razli wrote:
Welcome, and thanks for contacting us. We will look over your guild, and discuss it. The response may not be till the new year, you know with Chirstmas and all.

Question: The fact that many of us are Atheists, is that a problem with such a relationship between the guilds?

the primary requirement for us making an alliance is that we believe the guild will be a formidable ally in the protection of the republic. we do not require our allies to carry our own beliefs in GOD. only our desire to protect the republic.

if there is ever a time where you have questions regarding our faith, please feel free to ask and i will answer to the best of my ability. the different belief systems of people is something that has always interested me.

i look forward to you accepting our request when times allows.

Sains of the Old Republic
A Christian Republic Guild
http://sotor.guildlaunch.com
Back to top Go down
Khor Dellous

Khor Dellous

PostSubject: Re: Alliance request from Saints of the Old Republic   Alliance request from Saints of the Old Republic I_icon_minitime19/2/2011, 5:54 am

Orion Centrus wrote:
I <3 Jesus lolz

I also <3 Jesus VeryHappy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alliance request from Saints of the Old Republic   Alliance request from Saints of the Old Republic I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alliance request from Saints of the Old Republic
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Back-Up PP Forum :: Visitor Area :: Diplomacy Grounds-
Jump to: