Back-Up PP Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Back-Up PP Forum

A Republic detachment for Star Wars: The Old Republic MMORPG

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Greetings from the EPOCH Agency

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Greetings from the EPOCH Agency Empty
PostSubject: Greetings from the EPOCH Agency   Greetings from the EPOCH Agency I_icon_minitime26/10/2009, 10:20 pm

Greetings members of the Paragon Paladins,

I'm from the guild Agents of the EPOCH and we would like to offer you our hand in an alliance. Currently, we are a small guild, much like yourselves. The Agents of the EPOCH is basically a bounty hunter guild, although we use all classes. We perform legal and illegal duties, including futigitve retrieval, personnel elimination, enforcement, couriering, smuggling and spying. We are, however, on the Sith Empire side, though in roleplaying terms, neutral. However, this means that we can more effectively spy on the Sith Empire side and dispatch people on the Republic side that you can't (for hassling you or committing illegal acts). Understanding that you are all for good, justice and order, from a roleplaying perspective you will never see that we are allied to Sith guilds and that we also perform illegal acts. After some time that the game is released it would indeed be interesting if you found out our other contracts and our alliance would become an opposite-alliance (we'd stay in contact for the sole purpose of making fixed conflicts). For now though, we can assume that the Paladins know that we're a legally abiding bounty hunter guild.

Our forums is located here: clicky
Also, we invite you to our very own bar, the Hyperion which is more of a social RP thread than running and jumping.

Hope to hear from you soon,
Harlequin2
Back to top Go down
Razz L'ithar
Commander Sh*tloads, Matser of Tiepos, Unofficial Elected Official Guild Ambassador
Razz L'ithar

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from the EPOCH Agency   Greetings from the EPOCH Agency I_icon_minitime27/10/2009, 1:04 am

Harlequin2 wrote:
Greetings members of the Paragon Paladins,

I'm from the guild Agents of the EPOCH and we would like to offer you our hand in an alliance. Currently, we are a small guild, much like yourselves. The Agents of the EPOCH is basically a bounty hunter guild, although we use all classes. We perform legal and illegal duties, including futigitve retrieval, personnel elimination, enforcement, couriering, smuggling and spying. We are, however, on the Sith Empire side, though in roleplaying terms, neutral. However, this means that we can more effectively spy on the Sith Empire side and dispatch people on the Republic side that you can't (for hassling you or committing illegal acts). Understanding that you are all for good, justice and order, from a roleplaying perspective you will never see that we are allied to Sith guilds and that we also perform illegal acts. After some time that the game is released it would indeed be interesting if you found out our other contracts and our alliance would become an opposite-alliance (we'd stay in contact for the sole purpose of making fixed conflicts). For now though, we can assume that the Paladins know that we're a legally abiding bounty hunter guild.

Our forums is located here: clicky
Also, we invite you to our very own bar, the Hyperion which is more of a social RP thread than running and jumping.

Hope to hear from you soon,
Harlequin2

Ah, Welcome EPOCH.

To begin with, currently we are not looking for any pre-game alliances. Personally, I would prefer to find out how many of us will be playing the game for certain, and play for awhile before getting anything like that. From previous experience, it isn't always the best to go in with lods of different guilds allied.

On a plus point, I thank you for the hand of alliance/friendship. Whilst you are correct that we are for the Republic, there maybe time int he future where, the Sith become to hot to handle, or too many, and It maybe very helpful to have a group which could help us in such circumstances, espically if we know of Tratiorous Republics, which we are unable t prevent action from due to the Senate. It could certainly open up interesting PvP.

I again Thank you for your offer in to your forums. I believe several of us may turn up, but I will specifically allocate some time to go over there and say hello.

Hope we can meet (in game) and possibly disucuss such business further.

General Raz Lieon of the Paragon Paladins.
Back to top Go down
https://theparagonpaladins.rpg-board.net

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from the EPOCH Agency   Greetings from the EPOCH Agency I_icon_minitime27/10/2009, 4:25 am

Thank you for your time Razli, we respect your decision in these matters, though I think I can speak for all of us when I say that I'm happy to see that you've entered the Hyperion and there is a possibility for a fixed alliance in the future. I'll stick around these forums for a bit just to see more about Paragon or in case this does develop.

Thanks again,
H2
Back to top Go down
Orion Centrus

Orion Centrus

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from the EPOCH Agency   Greetings from the EPOCH Agency I_icon_minitime27/10/2009, 12:40 pm

Well I hope you make yourself at home sir. we're quite a fun bunch, if I don't say so myself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from the EPOCH Agency   Greetings from the EPOCH Agency I_icon_minitime27/10/2009, 9:53 pm

Hello again,
We at EPOCH have recently though of an idea. We plan to make a cross-guild RP with the Paragon as well as the Sith guild the Sith'ari Path. This would be a great idea to meet other people from the ToR community, get a taste of roleplaying with people outside the guild and to see the other people on the other side of the alliance/friendship. At the current moment, we're still deciding the exact details of the RP, but right now we just need a thumbs up to know that you're happy to go along with it.
Back to top Go down
Razz L'ithar
Commander Sh*tloads, Matser of Tiepos, Unofficial Elected Official Guild Ambassador
Razz L'ithar

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from the EPOCH Agency   Greetings from the EPOCH Agency I_icon_minitime27/10/2009, 11:49 pm

Harlequin2 wrote:
Hello again,
We at EPOCH have recently though of an idea. We plan to make a cross-guild RP with the Paragon as well as the Sith guild the Sith'ari Path. This would be a great idea to meet other people from the ToR community, get a taste of roleplaying with people outside the guild and to see the other people on the other side of the alliance/friendship. At the current moment, we're still deciding the exact details of the RP, but right now we just need a thumbs up to know that you're happy to go along with it.

I think it would be certainly some thing we would be interested in. PM me any of the Details, and I can pass them on if need be.

Also, I take it would be hosted on your forums?
Back to top Go down
https://theparagonpaladins.rpg-board.net

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from the EPOCH Agency   Greetings from the EPOCH Agency I_icon_minitime28/10/2009, 4:05 am

Details will come soon. If you have any ideas, please post them here: clicky . It may also be best that those who want to join sign up. Yeah, I think it will be hosted on our forum seeing as we're neutral. However, we're still very open to ideas.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from the EPOCH Agency   Greetings from the EPOCH Agency I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Greetings from the EPOCH Agency
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Back-Up PP Forum :: Visitor Area :: Diplomacy Grounds-
Jump to: